Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rstark

WordPress database error Field 'live' doesn't have a default value for query INSERT INTO hm_pl_data_sections (uid, draft)

rstark

Hi, I upgraded to DMS 2 recently for one of my sites and I am experiencing and issue that seems to keep me from saving changes that are made. Below is the error from the apache error log. I notice this when I change the logo from dms logo to our logo. It seems like it changes. But when I go to another page it disappears and when I go back to the original page it is gone. Looks like some sort of database field problem. Here is what I have...

From apache error log

[Sun Apr 06 07:04:58 2014] [error] [client 72.204.74.79] WordPress database error Field 'live' doesn't have a default value for query INSERT INTO hm_pl_data_sections (uid, draft) \n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tVALUES ( 'u224d0', '{\\"navi_logo\\":\\"[pl_site_url]\\\\/wp-content\\\\/uploads\\\\/2014\\\\/01\\\\/HarBerLogo4.png\\",\\"navi_logo_attach_id\\":\\"\\",\\"navi_logo_alt\\":\\"\\",\\"navi_logo_disable\\":\\"0\\",\\"pl_standard_title\\":\\"\\",\\"pl_area_class\\":\\"\\",\\"pl_standard_styles\\":\\"\\",\\"pl_hide_on_page\\":\\"\\",\\"navi_menu\\":\\"\\",\\"navi_search\\":\\"0\\",\\"navi_offset\\":\\"\\",\\"navi_background\\":\\"\\",\\"navi_background_attach_id\\":\\"\\",\\"navi_repeat\\":\\"0\\",\\"navi_theme\\":\\"\\",\\"navi_video\\":\\"\\",\\"navi_video_2\\":\\"\\",\\"navi_color_enable\\":\\"0\\",\\"navi_color\\":\\"\\"}')\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tdraft = VALUES(draft) made by do_action('wp_ajax_pl_editor_actions'), call_user_func_array, pl_editor_actions, apply_filters('pl_ajax_fast_save'), call_user_func_array, PageLinesSave->fast_save, PageLinesSave->save_form, PLSectionData->update_or_insert, referer: http://harbermeadows.net/

[Sun Apr 06 07:03:54 2014] [error] [client 72.204.74.79] WordPress database error Field 'live' doesn't have a default value for query INSERT INTO hm_pl_data_sections (uid, draft) \n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tVALUES ( 'u6b9c5', '{\\"pl_standard_title\\":\\"\\",\\"pl_area_class\\":\\"\\",\\"pl_standard_styles\\":\\"\\",\\"pl_hide_on_page\\":\\"\\",\\"post_media_hide\\":\\"0\\"}')\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tdraft = VALUES(draft) made by do_action('wp_ajax_pl_editor_actions'), call_user_func_array, pl_editor_actions, apply_filters('pl_ajax_fast_save'), call_user_func_array, PageLinesSave->fast_save, PageLinesSave->save_form, PLSectionData->update_or_insert, referer: http://harbermeadows.net/residents/residents-home/

DMS Debug

DMS Debug Info

WordPress Version

WordPress Debug
Disabled

Multisite Enabled
No

Current Role
Administrator

Framework Path
/Library/Server/Web/Data/Sites/www.harbermeadows.net/wp-content/themes/dms/dms

Framework URI
http://harbermeadows.net/wp-content/themes/dms/dms

Framework Version

PHP Version

PHP memory

Mysql version

PHP type
Apache2handler

PHP User
_www

OS
Darwin

Installed Plugins
gravityforms/gravityforms.php
ads-by-datafeedrcom/dfads.php
appointments/appointments.php
custom-sidebars/customsidebars.php
depthcharge/depthcharge.php
dms-plugin-pro/dms-plugin-pro.php
e-newsletter/e-newsletter.php
events-and-bookings/events-and-bookings.php
footer-extras-dms/footer-extras-dms.php
hooker/hooker.php
membership/membershippremium.php
pagelines-updater/pagelines-updater.php

DMS Internal Warning
Less Subsystem
Unable to set filesystem credentials

Danny

Hi,

The DMS internal Warning means you have an error in your CSS/LESS, you will need to review your code and make sure it is all valid, at the moment it isn't. This could be anything from a spelling mistake, to a missing semi-colon or curly brackets.

I recommend you remove all your custom CSS and see if this resolves your issue. If it doesn't disable all active plugins and see if this resolves your issue. Also make sure that Section cache isn't active in DMS Pro Tools, this feature is experimental.

Please search our forums, before posting!

rstark

Thanks for the response. Here is what I did. I removed all CSS/Less from custom CSS/Less. I disabled all plugins except DMS Professional Tools and PageLines Updater. I reset Global Settings. I flushed cache. I turned off section caching. I am getting the same error.

My thoughts on this is that this may be some sort of real bug or database compatibility problem. I have posted below the error I am getting after I made the suggested changes. Also, can someone elaborate on the "Unable to set filesystem credentials" Is this a permissions type of errorThat is what is sounds like to me. And this seems like two issues. Permissions error for the css/less and a missing default value when I am trying to save the updated  logo. I wanted to avoid this, but sometimes I will just reinstall from blank/scratch copy of DMS. This was an upgrade. Before I do this, I wanted to at least report my troubles if there is a bug or compatibility issue.

[Sun Apr 06 08:23:21 2014] [error] [client 72.204.74.79] WordPress database error Field 'live' doesn't have a default value for query INSERT INTO hm_pl_data_sections (uid, draft) \n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tVALUES ( 'ueaeb4', '{\\"navi_logo\\":\\"[pl_site_url]\\\\/wp-content\\\\/uploads\\\\/2014\\\\/04\\\\/HarBerLogo1-300x96.png\\",\\"navi_logo_attach_id\\":\\"\\",\\"navi_logo_alt\\":\\"\\",\\"navi_logo_disable\\":\\"0\\",\\"pl_standard_title\\":\\"\\",\\"pl_area_class\\":\\"\\",\\"pl_standard_styles\\":\\"\\",\\"pl_hide_on_page\\":\\"\\",\\"navi_menu\\":\\"\\",\\"navi_search\\":\\"0\\",\\"navi_offset\\":\\"\\",\\"navi_background\\":\\"\\",\\"navi_background_attach_id\\":\\"\\",\\"navi_repeat\\":\\"0\\",\\"navi_theme\\":\\"\\",\\"navi_video\\":\\"\\",\\"navi_video_2\\":\\"\\",\\"navi_color_enable\\":\\"0\\",\\"navi_color\\":\\"\\"}')\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tdraft = VALUES(draft) made by do_action('wp_ajax_pl_editor_actions'), call_user_func_array, pl_editor_actions, apply_filters('pl_ajax_fast_save'), call_user_func_array, PageLinesSave->fast_save, PageLinesSave->save_form, PLSectionData->update_or_insert, referer: http://harbermeadows.net/

DMS Debug Info

WordPress Version

WordPress Debug
Disabled

Multisite Enabled
No

Current Role
Administrator

Framework Path
/Library/Server/Web/Data/Sites/www.harbermeadows.net/wp-content/themes/dms/dms

Framework URI
http://harbermeadows.net/wp-content/themes/dms/dms

Framework Version

PHP Version

PHP memory

Mysql version

PHP type
Apache2handler

PHP User
_www

OS
Darwin

Installed Plugins
dms-plugin-pro/dms-plugin-pro.php
pagelines-updater/pagelines-updater.php

DMS Internal Warning
Less Subsystem
Unable to set filesystem credentials

Simon

Right, ive isolated the problem. Its because your db server has this flag set: sql_mode = STRICT_TRANS_TABLES and because the field is indeed empty. While I can make a fix for the field, in the meantime just turn off wordpress debug to stop the messages.

rstark

Simon

Thanks for discovering this. Will the problem still exist if I turn off debug? It doesn't save my changes as it is. I will certainly try this. Maybe I can change the sql_mod? I will report my progress. Thanks

Simon

2.0.3 has a fix in place, so update and give that a try.

• Similar Content

• Lisa Haran
      By Lisa Haran+
      Hi 
      I have a map here http://www.iloveoffset.com/maps/
      I want to add several pointer locations to the map, but when I do they do not appear.
      On this map there are 2 pointer locations and as you can there is only one visible.
      Earlier today I added 7 and could only see 4 so there is something odd going on.
      My theme is up to date
    • clj182
      By clj182+
      Hello,
      I've been having trouble unlocking the template section for past couple of weeks. When I try clicking nothing happens. 
      I've deleted my custom css and removed plugins. Im down to having only the following plugins:
      Akismet
      Contact Form 7
      DMS Professional Tools
      Pagelines Updater
      WooCommerce
      It was working fine before i have no idea what's going on with it.
    • flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio+
      My DMS 2 site http://www.heart-stone.com/ will not save any new custom css... I can still edit templates and publish those but any custom css that I enter never saves.
      All WP files, themes, and plugins are up to date. 
      Any thought about what might be causing this?
    • flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio+
      Is there a way to edit the custom CSS via FTP? I know I can edit the custom code in the Chrome editor but is there a file path I can use to find and edit the CSS directly from our FTP?
      Thanks in advance for the help!
    • nizami
      By nizami+
      Using navbar section with correctly configured WP menu to display main navigation at https://elenaangel.com. 
      All fine in desktop viewport. Menu displays twice in hamburger mode. How to fix this please?