Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Add Tumblr to Socialinks Section in DMS 2

3 posts in this topic

Is it possible to add tumblr to the "Socialinks" section in DMS 2?

Unfortunately, no as tumblr isn't supported as a social link. The simplest method would without having to use a hook or editing the section files, would be to simply copy the code provided by tumblr for their share button and add that to a MediaBox, along with others such as twitter etc...

However, I will add your request to our tracker.

1 person likes this

Thanks for the reply and adding to the request tracker.

Where can I submit other requests?

Can you offer any guidance on editing the section files?

I see the list of social media services in the functions.php, but cannot figure out how to add tumbr.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Sociallinks - Questions & Feedback
      By jdbrasesco+
      Does sociallinks only offer Twitter and Facebook icons/links?  I would like Instagram, Pinterest, and G+ as well. and possibly the ability to enter custom ones.
      Also, I liked the old DMS2 Sharebar better with the color change on hover.  Could you add that to Sociallinks?  I tried do do it myself with CSS, but didn't work quite right:
      a.iconlist-link .pl-icon-twitter:hover { color: #55acee; } a.iconlist-link .pl-icon-facebook:hover { color: #3b5998; }  
    • Change Socialinks Image
      By amb62137
      Hi there,
      How can I still use the socialinks section but change the social icons to a custom icon/button?
    • Socialinks: how configure PageLines link to new window
      By raldendesouza
      I want to maintain the "Built With" Icons. But the PageLines icon have a link that open in same window. How can I configure this link to open in new window?
    • Configuring Socialinks
      By erinfults
      When I pull the Socialinks section onto my page it is adding the site copyright line along with the icons. If I add text to the Socialinks Text field it will replace the copyright line with whatever text I enter. However if that text field is blank, which is what I want, it auto fills it with the copyright line. I can't figure out where it is pulling that info from and how to change it. 
      This is a temp site location while I design
    • Page-Specific Masthead
      By marcuscarson
      I'm hoping to create multiple blog pages where each one only shows posts from a specific category.
      For example:
      Page 1: Page 2: Page 3: Currently, when I try to place a masthead section with a unique title at the top of one of these pages, the same masthead section appears on all of them. I have "unlinked" the page from any sort of template, and I have tried to create a unique templates for each. In all instances, the changes I make on one appears on all the other (except for the posts that are being displayed).
      Is it possible to do what I'm trying to accomplish? Any help is appreciated.