Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

primetime

Unable to Reinstal DMS 1.1.8

primetime+    2
primetime

Hi,

I was trying to upgrade to DMS2 without the auto updater and messed up. So, I am in the process of reinstalling my site back to the original version of DMS 1.1.8.

I am receiving this error on a few of my pages.

The URL is http://travelblogfest.com/free-online-photography-courses-for-beginners/

Warning: require_once(/home/genesi17/public_html/travelblogfest.com/wp-content/themes/dms/includes/init.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/genesi17/public_html/travelblogfest.com/wp-content/themes/dms/functions.php on line 21

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/genesi17/public_html/travelblogfest.com/wp-content/themes/dms/includes/init.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php52/pear') in /home/genesi17/public_html/travelblogfest.com/wp-content/themes/dms/functions.php on line 21

I also can't access my admin area anymore.

I've tried to manually update the dms/includes folder but the permission is set to 700 and for some reason I am unable to change the permission via file manager or ftp so I can't update the folder.

Please assist.

primetime+    2
primetime

I think I figured this out.  How do you close this topic?

greenfly    230
greenfly

how did you resolve this?

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

primetime+    2
primetime

I used R1SOFT to reinstall the folder using a two-daw-old recovery point.

greenfly    230
greenfly

ok thanks for letting us know

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

• Similar Content

• jamhead
      By jamhead+
      Thought I'd check out Platform 5 today, but after downloading the zip file, and trying to add it as a theme to a freshly installed WordPress site, WordPress reports that "The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.". I've checked in the zip file, and sure enough, there is no style.css file.
      Go on then, what am I doing wrong? I must be doing something stupid, or missing something really obvious.
      I await your suggestions.
      Kev
    • jacobtippett
      By jacobtippett+
      So I just did a fresh install of Platform 5 & the included Framework on a new site and this is what came up on the site:
      "Fatal error: Call to undefined function pl_edit_head() in /home1/jacobtip/public_html/mycoastalwellness.com/wp-content/themes/pl-framework/header.php on line 1"
      Any ideas on how to fix this?
    • mundocaco
      By mundocaco+
      Hello, inexplicably few signs have appeared at the beginning of each excerpts, removing the option these signs disappear, but appear when I activate it again. You know why happen this?.

Yo can see online here: http://www.latitudestudio.eu/press-news/ 

• dherries
      By dherries
      I am trying to add a widgetizer to my page/post and the system does not let it drag. The system creates  large Widgetizer logo and nothing will happen. What am I doing wrong?  I am using DSM 1.1.9.  Website is www.moveincache.com
    • mundocaco
      By mundocaco+
      Hello everyone. :)   Is possible set a selected Section Area to height of window browser with custom CSS, just like DMS2 presets? Someone knows some best practice?   I know how to set to fixed footer, but i think this case of study is different.   Thanks!