Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

paul_t

Complete product comparison

paul_t

Is there a complete product comparison table?

I see "All Premium Products & Tools" mentioned in the pricing page for the subscription model.

Does that mean anyone purchasing the "Developer" one off version gets a crippled version?

What exactly are the "Premium Products & Tools"?

Lastly - no mention of upgrade costs if you purchase the 'one off' payment for life version

can we have some costs please?

Simon
It's quite simple..

All premium products with the club subscription means you will get all Pagelines products available to you for the duration of your subscription ( not including 3rd party extensions )

There is no crippled versions

There is no lifetime version
Each version comes with a key the key gives you updates and support the key lasts 1 year unless it's a subscription

paul_t

So the developer one payment version only works for a year ????

And what exactly are the products?

Simon
It works forever the updates and support is one year

paul_t
I still don't see a list of those features.

Its a bit like buying a house with "some" rooms.

Can you define exactly what the premium product are please.

What is the cost of the following upgrade?

paul_t

Simple, but fundamental question not answered.

I see this information being requested elsewhere and not being answered - what's the problem?

Where is there a complete product comparison and features list for the different DMS purchasing options - please

And a guide to what it will cost to upgrade if you purchase a single years only version?

Danny
The Standalone edition means you purchase the products, as a one off payment and then own that product. Included with your purchase you get access to our Support and updates for one year.

The Club membership is an ongoing recurring membership package, which entitles you to the Core product as well as ongoing support and updates. Plus access to any PageLines authored products from our Store and a new product is added each month.

Both of the above editions come in either Standard or Developer. The Developer edition has extra tools and features which will assist with creating client sites, these include 

• Built in Developer mode which includes performance analytics and logging.
  • Different LESS handling modes.
  • Also developer versions comes with comprehensive PSDs for mockups.

In regards to your guide to what it will cost to upgrade? What do you mean, upgrade from what and a guide, why do you need a guide ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• Lisa Haran
      By Lisa Haran+
      Hi 
      I have a map here http://www.iloveoffset.com/maps/
      I want to add several pointer locations to the map, but when I do they do not appear.
      On this map there are 2 pointer locations and as you can there is only one visible.
      Earlier today I added 7 and could only see 4 so there is something odd going on.
      My theme is up to date
    • clj182
      By clj182+
      Hello,
      I've been having trouble unlocking the template section for past couple of weeks. When I try clicking nothing happens. 
      I've deleted my custom css and removed plugins. Im down to having only the following plugins:
      Akismet
      Contact Form 7
      DMS Professional Tools
      Pagelines Updater
      WooCommerce
      It was working fine before i have no idea what's going on with it.
    • flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio+
      My DMS 2 site http://www.heart-stone.com/ will not save any new custom css... I can still edit templates and publish those but any custom css that I enter never saves.
      All WP files, themes, and plugins are up to date. 
      Any thought about what might be causing this?
    • flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio+
      Is there a way to edit the custom CSS via FTP? I know I can edit the custom code in the Chrome editor but is there a file path I can use to find and edit the CSS directly from our FTP?
      Thanks in advance for the help!
    • nizami
      By nizami+
      Using navbar section with correctly configured WP menu to display main navigation at https://elenaangel.com. 
      All fine in desktop viewport. Menu displays twice in hamburger mode. How to fix this please?