Sign in to follow this  
cefisher

Support

cefisher

Is there a service where I can pay to get phone support? Can I pay someone to do an hour or so of training with me on the phone? Thanks

Andrew

This is a good idea; we are working on a solution for this.

cefisher

Awesome... I will be the first customer of premier support. I think it would be great if someone would offer additional support for pagelines. Obviously the pagelines platform is superior to any other alternative. However, the support is touch and go. I can imagine it would be very difficult for the pagelines staff to provide support for every single issue via phone. However, I am in a predicament in building my site now and I am confident the issue would be resolved on a 10 minute phone call with support. I am willing to pay for solutions! There is a company that provides wordpress support in paid blocks of time. I emailed them today and they said their support staff is familiar with the pagelines platform. I am contemplating purchasing a block of 10 hours of phone support for $299.00 I also think a movie training series would be very beneficial. The content could be building a sample site from scratch using the pagelines platform and themes. Thanks

Andrew

Thanks Coleman, noted :)