Big images

4 posts in this topic

I´ve just bought DMS 2.0 and I´m trying to wrap my head arount it.

I´m trying to copy the very simple style of the Portifolio/big images with no sucess...

any directions how to do it?

I´m missing something?

For your info: I´m a experienced WP designer.

Yeah... I´ve got it...

but i believe i wasnt very clear with my question... I´ll try to refrase it:

There´s any way to make something like that but with the loop?

i mean. listing (qith that style) posts from one especific category or tag?

Hi there, why not use the masonic gallery section? This uses the featured images from posts to populate the image.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Full-Width Section with Slideshow as Background?
      By flourishdesignstudio+
      Hello! I'd like to find a way to have a full width section that I can have a slideshow as a background. I see that DMS allows you to place video in the background of a full-width section. Is therea way to have the same effect with a slideshow?
      Thanks for the help!
    • Creating Full Width section (Big Images)
      By kellid
      Hello! I'm trying to add a full width image to a section and it's not working for me.  I want to duplicate the "big images" section on your DMS example  but as you can see in the link below, only a fraction of the image is showing.  
      https://www.dropbox....Image size.tiff
      Any idea on how to fix this?
    • Full Width Sections?
      By atcdomainsolutions+
      I remember a little while back there was a PLNextbox that was Full Width to go along with the "Content Width" but I no longer see it.
      Is there anything similar that would allow us to add normal text/shortcodes, etc into a Full Width section?
    • full-width portfolio
      By lejonl
      How do I set upp a full-width portfolio overview like this
      With a link to the specifik portfolio post, placed like in the example only working
      I can only find one thread about something similar, but not about this actual issue.
    • Recommend me a great Gallery DMS section or Plugin
      By JawDesigns+
      I'm beginning a new website project and one of the highest priorities is a great looking gallery which can be updated easily. For example we'll have separate galleries for various jobs something like the following:
      Gallery 1 (5 images)
      Gallery 2 (6 Images)
      Gallery 3 (7 images)
      I was wondering what sections or plugins people would recommend me to take a look at which work flawlessly with DMS and therefore is responsive if possible?
      Thanks, James