Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Objectif-Mariage

Costumiz caption text aera

Objectif-Mariage

Hello, 

I have created a gallery, and i wish to customize the area text of the caption. (change the color of the background, for exemple)

But, i don't know witch balise i should change, and i can't fin it. Could you help me ? 

this is the adress of the page : http://www.objectif-mariage.fr/test/

Thank's Alexandre

greenfly

You can change this using Custom CSS - have you tired this? 

If so, could you show us what steps you have tried and we can help you with this.. 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

Objectif-Mariage

Thank's David. 
The problem, is that i don't know with .class i should modify .

I have used firebug. I have take the name of the differente classe for exemple : wp-caption-text gallery-caption.

So I wen to wordpress admin/ pagelines, modifiy css (less), and i add the class  : 

.wp-caption-text gallery-caption { 
 background:#7A7A7A ; color:#fff; 
}

but it does not work  ..... have you any idea ? 

greenfly

Make sure you make the changes in the Custom CSS field in the DMS Visual Editor 

Instruction and steps to customize are here http://docs.pagelines.com/customize/how-to-customize

To change the background of the text under each image the class would be 

#gallery-1 .gallery-caption {
Style 
}

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

Objectif-Mariage

Thank You Martin, 

It works !

The only problem , is that is going to change de caption off all my gallery-1 on all my pages;

Do you know how to modify only on one page ?  for ex the page id : 112 .

I have tried that :

.page-id-112 #gallery-1 .gallery-caption {

background:rgba(190,230,230,0.7);padding:30px 30px 30px 30px; margin: -25px 30px 30px 30px; text-align: justify;
}

but it does not affect only the page 112.

So , how to affect only one page ?