Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

caspersjan

Plugin conflict Flyp PL Section/Scroll Nav DMS

caspersjan    13
caspersjan

Dear Pageliners, I am not sure about the correct protocol, but I am experiencing a conflict with two plugins from the Pagelines Store - or rather a plugin and a section, Scroll Nav DMS and Flyp PL Section. I have had the former for a while, in the Framework and in DMS. A few days ago I purchased Flyp which came about just at the right time and nicely solved a problem I had with saving space. But it would not work - the back of the flip cards was not at the back to be flipped upon touch but rather right below, overlapping the following sections (or, in some cases, underlapping them, if you can say that). Presuming that a plugin conflict would be to blame I deactivated everything but Flyp and the culprit turned out to be Scroll Nav. I had contacted the author of Flyp who advised me to post to this forum. Please let me know if I should contact both developers or if this post is enough to get their attention and hopefully a resolution to this. It is not just because I paid money for both plugins but because I like them both and would be happy to keep both of them on the site! Thank your for your help, yours faithfully, Jan.

batman    389
batman

Hi caspersjan

For the SrollNav you can see this
You go to your account and download the new version, delete the actual version and reinstall it.

Please, you can verify the Flyp too

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...

caspersjan    13
caspersjan

Thank you, Batman. That sounds very encouraging, I'll update Scroll Nav as advised and will confirm DMS compatibility with the Flyp developer too. Looking forward to scrolling and flypping all at once! Greetings, Jan.

greenfly    230
greenfly

Did you get this issue resolved  ?

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

caspersjan    13
caspersjan

The issue is resolved. Scroll Nav was updated a few days ago and works fine now - with the exception of that little bug of the section becoming uneditable when stuck to the right edge of the page... No more conflicts with Flyp or any other plugin I am using. Thank you all, yours faithfully, Jan.

greenfly    230
greenfly

Glad this is resolved for you

:)

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

• Similar Content

• King Creative Design
      By King Creative Design+
      I'm having a problem with the Simple Pay Pro plugin which is in conflict with Pagelines Framework and/or Platform 5. See attached screen grab for the error I'm getting. Here's the link to the page the plugin is active on -- https://www.ambamovement.com/test-product-shortcode/. There is some "Simple Pay" shortcode on that page that generates a payment button/form.
      Wondering if there's anything I can do about this, any help would be greatly appreciated!

By the way, I did test the plugin with Twenty Seventeen and it worked fine.
    • medtime
      By medtime+
      Hello,
      We are using ProPricing but We cant change the colors from the Table. 
      How can we change it? It is all grey and we would like to add colors according our identity.
      Best,

• ppotent
      By ppotent
      Any chance of a pagelines table plug-in coming? I know that the use of short codes and bootstrap can achieve this, but I can't seem to find any easy/visual editor way of doing this. There are table plug-ins around for wordpress, but honestly, they are pretty clunky. I'd pay for a tables plug-in, given how much I would use tables if I could.

• Jeffrey Salim
      By Jeffrey Salim+
      When trying to activate the Facebook Plugin, using the Bootstrap Theme under Platform 5, the following Fatal Error occurs:
      Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[', expecting ')' in /wp-content/plugins/pl-plugin-login-facebook/libs/fblogin.php on line 35
      If anyone has any advice, it would be greatly appreciated...
    • Queue-it
      By Queue-it+
      Hi,
      We're using Yoast SEO plugin and it can not crawl the content that is in a Pagelines text container, only the Paglines framework content. 
      I can see that it is a problem with SEO plugins and external site builders to read the content. So is there a Pagelines SEO plugin that would solve that? 
      I know that it does not effect stats on google, but it is not possible to see the full picture of SEO status.