Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lippoliv

Text unvisible!?

lippoliv

Hey there,

because I can't really describe it, please have a look to the screenshots.

greenfly

Could we have more information please? When does this happen - how are you able to reproduce this issue? Are you logged in when this happens? 

Not been able to reproduce this by visiting your site. 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

lippoliv

Hey Martin,

this still happens logged in and not logged in.

Here some facts for getting me to this issue:

1. I publish a new Post

2. Through an Plugin it directly posted on FB and twitter

3. Some minutes later my wife told me, thats "just the picture on page" isn't really an good idea, some text would be nice

4. I got wondering

So I tryed to reproduce, but wasnt really able to.

Most possible to reproduce seems to be, calling the Blog over FB or twitter https://twitter.com/olisfoto (and BAM just got the problem right now).

My wife is using WIN7 and Chrome. I'am using WIN8 and Chrome, don't know if this may is helpfull.

Thanks for reading and supporting.

James B

Hi there, does this only happen in one browser? Have you tested in other browsers and got a different result?

We did have an issue like this previously where text wasn't displaying in chrome and it was down to the fitvids.js file which needed updating. I'm just wondering if this could be the same thing.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B