DMS 2 DMS2 Revslider full window items relative positioning

2 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

first of all I'd really like to say a big "thank you" for the great product you have delivered. I'm really thankful for your great work and I love every single little feature or enhancement you put in this DMS2 ... I'm still looking trough every option to find what's new ... but I'm definitely in love with it. So... thanks!

I'm writing here to ask a little help with the revslider.

I set up a full window revslider and I like to put an item on the bottom of the page once the background is loaded.

I have tried with

but the item appear more or less 100px from the bottom of the slider. Even if I try

data-y="bottom" data-voffset="0"

it doesn't work.

Using a stand-alone version of revslider plugin on a client site I realized that the slider has the possibility to set the size of the grid where the captions are loaded.

Is there a way to manipulate this setting with pagelines?

Maybe this could be a feature request for a future release.

Hope you can help

Best regards

PS: FIY actually I'm working on a 1366x768 display. If I load the same page with the same slider on a 1440x900 display the item set to be on the bottom of the slider is a little bit near than 100px but not on the "bottom" 

Not sure exactly what you are trying to achieve - could we have a link to this please? 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Ability to consistently remove 12-column gutter
      By janpeeters+
      Sorry, I got lost in trying to explain my problem properly. I deleted the contents of this post but can't delete the post itself. I'll report back if I've gotten to the bottom.
    • DMS 2 Won't save Custom CSS
      By flourishdesignstudio+
      My DMS 2 site will not save any new custom css... I can still edit templates and publish those but any custom css that I enter never saves.
      All WP files, themes, and plugins are up to date. 
      Any thought about what might be causing this?
    • grid function gone within post
      By micstepl+
      the grid function is gone within post!
      all workarounds within PL5 are not possible!!!
      cloning of containers from outsinde > to inside a post/page content do not work container-work within post/page content does not work (same as used outside) DMS bootstrap grid has gone
    • Custom CSS VIA FTP
      By flourishdesignstudio+
      Is there a way to edit the custom CSS via FTP? I know I can edit the custom code in the Chrome editor but is there a file path I can use to find and edit the CSS directly from our FTP?
      Thanks in advance for the help!
    • revslider "full window height" optimum size accross devices
      By dreamsight+
      I've seen the post stating 2000x800, but my client wants it set to "full window height". Anyone got any ideas of the best size to advise them, that looks good across all devices?