Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

carletto0282

DMS2 Revslider full window items relative positioning

carletto0282+    4
carletto0282

Hi guys,

first of all I'd really like to say a big "thank you" for the great product you have delivered. I'm really thankful for your great work and I love every single little feature or enhancement you put in this DMS2 ... I'm still looking trough every option to find what's new ... but I'm definitely in love with it. So... thanks!

I'm writing here to ask a little help with the revslider.

I set up a full window revslider and I like to put an item on the bottom of the page once the background is loaded.

I have tried with

data-y="0"

but the item appear more or less 100px from the bottom of the slider. Even if I try

data-y="bottom" data-voffset="0"

it doesn't work.

Using a stand-alone version of revslider plugin on a client site I realized that the slider has the possibility to set the size of the grid where the captions are loaded.

Is there a way to manipulate this setting with pagelines?

Maybe this could be a feature request for a future release.

Hope you can help

Best regards

Carlo

PS: FIY actually I'm working on a 1366x768 display. If I load the same page with the same slider on a 1440x900 display the item set to be on the bottom of the slider is a little bit near than 100px but not on the "bottom" 

greenfly    230
greenfly

Not sure exactly what you are trying to achieve - could we have a link to this please? 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

• Similar Content

• DonRicardoRVM
      By DonRicardoRVM+
        First of all, sorry for my bad English.  I am developing an ecommeece with wp, woocommerce, PL5 and quickshop, and I need to do some changes in the simple product grid. I want to change the classes of some divs, but I can't find the templates. 
      Also, I change the grid of the category products pages, but I didn't make it correctly.
      This is the cat archive's: http://globosdemar.com/wp/categoria-producto/camisetas-para-ninos-y-ninas/
      Can you help me?
    • carl
      By carl+
      Trying to convert a site over to PL5 from DMS2. Can we use revslider? Can any portion of DMS2 be editable or imported through PL5?
      I'm trying to wrap my head around the new PL5 os, but things have changed so much it like learning a new software. I DO like the new UI! Great job.
    • Lisa Haran
      By Lisa Haran+
      Hi 
      I have a map here http://www.iloveoffset.com/maps/
      I want to add several pointer locations to the map, but when I do they do not appear.
      On this map there are 2 pointer locations and as you can there is only one visible.
      Earlier today I added 7 and could only see 4 so there is something odd going on.
      My theme is up to date
    • ketri
      By ketri
      Hi,

I noticed that PL5 uses flexbox for it's responsive grid. I think this is awesome. 
      But now there's a project coming in where I know I'll have to support older crappier browsers as well. Any thoughts on this? Should I only use PL5 for project where we're focused on modern browsers? Or should I use custom CSS to insert a float-based fallback grid..? 

Thanks!
    • jennajonesdesign
      By jennajonesdesign+
      Hi Guys, 
      I just went live with this site. http://bikenet.org/
      I can see the video background in Firefox, Chrome and IE on my computer as well as my husband's computer and my phone. So I am not able to see any problem. 
      But, my client says she cannot see the video background in Chrome?? Any ideas? 
      Let me know. Thanks!

Jenna