Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

adamnaparty

DMS2, individual revslider on different pages

adamnaparty

Hey,

I would like to have individual revsliders on different pages. 

So I'm using different templates and put a revslider into the template area (not into the header section).

1. I create one temp with an specific img. (works fine) attach it to a page.

2. I duplicate the temp and load a different img into revslider - attach it to another page.

3. Suddenly the img that I loaded into the second temp appears also in the first temp.

A bug? Or do I'm doing something wrong?

greenfly

Instead of duplicating templates - just assignt he same template to the new page and unlock the template. You can then save this template for the new page as a new template. 

Unlocking the template takes away the 'global' element of the original template 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

adamnaparty

great!

that's how it works.

thanx martin

greenfly

No problem - simple when you know how :) 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"