Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

triggerfish

Is it possible to have a menu on top of a slider?

triggerfish

Please see attached

greenfly

Hi @triggerfish 

there is nothing attached 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

greenfly

Please see attached

Sorry, could you explain further what it is you want to achieve 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

triggerfish

Hi, so if you see the image...there is a menu near the bottom but on top of the slider image.

I need this to be a working menu that sits over the images

greenfly

you could have a background image to the header and position the nav bar over the top of the image if you want a flat image. 

If you want to have a slider with a nav over the top you would have to make your own section using a slider from a third party that you can call with a shortcode and use CSS to have the navbar appear over the top of the section. There Is no PageLines Section that will do this for you currently as far as i am aware. 

triggerfish

Ok,

thx for your help.

Don

greenfly

No problem