Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ngentle

Padding Page Header and Text

ngentle

Hi, can anyone help me with this issue? I have created a site located at www.atozmowerinc.com/products and I have been trying to shift the header and the text over to the left so that the text has some white space. What can I do to get this accomplished?

Thanks

Nigel

greenfly

Hello @ngentle 

Do you mean get rid of these bits? http://screencast.com/t/k9uCIFkr

If not could you provide a mockup or more detail please? 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

ngentle

No I would like to move this area and the text content just a few margins in away from the border.

greenfly

You can do this with Custom CSS 

try 

.post-meta .post-title-section {
  padding-left:60px;
}

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"