Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jane

DMS2 - Flipper turn off author mast head and featured image in post

jane

Hi,

In DMS2 I can't find the setting in flipper that lets me turn off body featured image from being displayed in my post.

In Firebug this code worked to help me achieve that:

body .pl-content img {
    display: none;
}

But when I paste it in the custom css section it won't safe - it keeps deleting itself.

*edit* : The css above "stuck" when I pasted it in the DMS LESS Fallback section of the Wordpress dashboard (not when I put it in the visual editor)

greenfly

Please could you take the second two questions from this post and create topics for them please. 

Only one questions for topic if you don't mind 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

greenfly

if you can provide a link to your site we will take a look at your flipper setup for you :) 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

jane

Hi @Martin Davies , yes for sure it's: 

The fix that I thought I had found is no longer working; the css I put in is still there but it's not having any impact

Thanks!

greenfly

try pasting your css into here http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/#validate_by_input

This will tell you if you have any errors.

let's start there and then take it from there :) 

greenfly

can you paste a link to the URL showing the errors?