This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Faithful Theme - DMS 2.0

Updated to DMS 2.0. Home page theme was set to None. In attempt to change DMS 2.0 Navi changed to Faithful Theme on edit page. Lost changes. Is it possible to change back to "None" and restore contents? How do you restore Faithful Fixed Navigation in DMS 2.0?

James Giroux

Hey there.  Faithful hasn't been updated to work with DMS 2.0.  At the moment there is no plan to update it as the theme framework for 2.0 is totally different.  I've tested it locally and DMS 2 shouldn't wipe out templates.  If you want to grab the navbar for faithful, the best thing to do is grab it via the sections area.  It should be there with its own label.  It may not work or conflict with the new navbar in 2.0 so try removing that section from the DMS parent theme and see if that resolves things.

James Giroux, CEO

• Similar Content

• erniede
      By erniede
      I saw a notice inside WordPress that the theme needed updating...  So, like an idiot, I believed it and told it to Update the theme.
      It completely wiped out ALL the files inside the faithful folder in the themes area.
      That's a full week of work on a website GONE.  Just what did I do wrong???
      Tell me again why I'm using DMS???
    • Stephen
      By Stephen
      Last night I purchased the Faithful Child Theme. I can't find any theme documentation or set-up file - both were included for paid themes prior to DMS. I've installed the theme and activated it and for the life of me I can't seem to get it looking like the demo. Is there theme specific documentation and a set-up file? If so where can I get it. Please advise.
    • rekrekrek
      By rekrekrek
      Hi everyone, 
      Any idea about the way I can change the text of the "Read More" button in the Faithfull theme ? 
      Thanks !