Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jane

Copy sections over to a new page

jane    6
jane

Sometimes I run into an issue where I want to move a whole section over to a different page. But as far as I can tell, I just have to start from scratch. 

Not sure if it's feasible but it would be nice if sections could be copied and pasted to different pages.

greenfly    230
greenfly

Are you using DMS 2?

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

greenfly    230
greenfly

Use the save a section option http://screencast.com/t/UeqNdJKI

You can save your own sections this way 

• Like 1

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

greenfly    230
greenfly

no problem :)