Sign in to follow this  
Andrew

Introducing Answer Karma

Andrew

Hey, Today we added 'answer karma' to the forum. How It Works Whenever someone posts a question, they can give up to two people "karma" by marking their responses as the best answer. You can select your own responses as well, but you can't give yourself karma. People with the most karma, will get:

• Additional Customization Help
  • Priority Feature Requests
  • Free Major Product Upgrades
  • Prizes and Other Awards

pcgs

Brilliant idea! Are you using a plugin to track this that might be useful to those of us considering installing a community forum on our own sites? Would love to know what it is.

hibbsy78

Great idea, I really appreciate the support here, so although I'm not technical enough to be receiving karma myself, I'll certainly be dishing it out! Best wishes, John Lupus Runner

Andrew

Got you started anyway John, you get Karma for enthusiasm too!

karengrovesdesignnet

Agree..a great idea. I've seen this on other forums and it's always helpful.

sethw

I think Karma is a solid way to reward your community for helping each other out! I am excited to try and help people and its nice to know you are rewarding everyone's efforts.

buffalo777

Does StationPro 3.2.4 have the Design Control capabilities? I bought it yesterday because I thought it did. It shows it in the Pagelines Docs but I can't find it in Wordpress cpanel. Did I not install properly or ??? Any help you can give would be great www.lifetreemn.com

Andrew

@Tom, new thread please... no station isn't Platform compatible yet; but we can switch it out for you.