Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nfp1900

DMS 2 masonic grid feature images appear all over the postloop

nfp1900

Using the masonic section (image masonary style) gives the right type of random effect with the featured images. However, these featured images also appear as full size in the blog list and in the body of the blog post. 

- How can I set it so that thumbnails appear in blog list mode - I already have "select Thumb size' set to thumbnail and it makes no difference. http://testserver.nicholaspealldesign.com/blog/

- How do I prevent the featured image from appearing the post: http://testserver.nicholaspealldesign.com/uncategorized/test-3/

- If I remove the metahead (author avatar) so I only have customised post meta how do I remove the resulting left margin so the post aligns to the left?

- How can I get shot of the Karma? This also appears in the sharebar but there is no option of disabling it. 

nfp1900

Anyone got some feedback on this? I don't want to use the legacy option but will have to if these additional sections won't be available for some time

Danny

HI,

You will need to use Legacy mode for more options, from here you can set it so that the Feature Image isn't used or select its position. Why do you not want to use legacy mode ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

nfp1900

Ok thanks, will use the legacy mode so it's fine, and i removed the feature image for the actual post. 

Just one thing you could check,  looks like thumbs aren't correctly generated for Full Width Thumbs Layout - option:  Top. They appear as large feature images, not sure if that is the intention. 

What about disabling the karma in the sharebar? I wish I could just switch it off with a checkbox, one client already asked what that was all about. I'm not doing too many sites for Vegan dining so the Karma's pretty low at the moment. Since the ID seems to be unique for each post what is the class to get shot of this entirely from the sharebar?

Thanks

Danny

If I understand you correctly, you're referring to the On Top placement option for Featured Images ? If that is correct, the On Top option has always been a Full Size image and not a generated thumb.

To remove the Karma icon, use the following code.

#site .pl-karma {
display: none;
}

Please search our forums, before posting!