Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ryan Logan

Content Keeps Dissapearing

Ryan Logan

Just when I take a step forward with DMS...I take 2 steps back.  All I have to do is add the word "Test" to the Postloop/Content area of the the Template section and...

The Postloop/Content area is completely removed from the Template area.  What in the world?

Specific page:  accuritpresence.com/services

Ryan

Ryan Logan

I deactivated ALL plugins and enabled them one by one.  They are all reactivated and so far...all is good.  Weird.

greenfly

Hi rlogan

DMS v2 has been released. Please upgrade to the latest version as soon as you get a chance. 

Before you do upgrade though - make sure you read through this http://forum.pagelines.com/topic/33474-dms-20/ and also backup your current site. Best to do this in your dev environment first so you do not have any shocks. 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

Ryan Logan

Thank you.  Having issues with the Updater Plugin accepting my DMS license key.  Posted the deets on the thread you provided.

Simon

The thread you posted it in is a general release post, not a key support thread. Email hello@pagelines.com with your key and the email address you are using to register and we can then look into it.

Thx

Ryan Logan

Yeah, my bad.  All good now.  Thx.

greenfly

Great to hear it's all working now 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"