Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

insatiableiam

Section boxes resetting in DMS 2.0?

insatiableiam    0
insatiableiam

It seems every time I create new section with textbox, hit publish and refresh, the content I created disappeared, is this a known issue in the new DMS 2.0? otherwise, I am really enjoying the changes, maybe it's an illusion to my eyes but it seems DMS is now loading faster than previous versions but maybe it's been a long day heh.

James B    436
James B

Hi there, no ones reported this so far.

Could you please let us know where the textbox is position in the layout so we can try and replicate, are you just putting in standard text or something else like a shortcode or script?

If you're able to screen cast the process this would also help

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

insatiableiam    0
insatiableiam

I think it might of been a publish glitch with it not saving, I was just using regular text, no shortcode/script..but so far I managed to play with the new update without much hassle after that... if it occurs again, I'll bring it to your guys attentions, thanks though.

greenfly    230
greenfly

Thanks - please let us know if this happens again but you should be ok with v2 

• Like 1

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"