Sign in to follow this  
phlop04

Matching Colors and getting BBpress to work with Station and basestation

phlop04

Hi, Recently purchased StationPro and BaseStation forum to match. Both are fully integrated with users. I can't change the color on BaseStation to match StationPro except with the Blue coloring. Also, I am unable to get BuddyPress working properly on StationPro. It doesn't seem to fit! Also, I can't get the top bar for Buddypress to show on BBPress. I purchased these theme's under the assumption that all PageLines products were BuddyPress friendly. What am I doing wrong? http://www.wings-of-valor.net/ http://www.wings-of-valor.net/forum

Andrew

Hey Philip, Well I can help you with the colors; these are easy to change. Did you manage to deep integrate the forum with your WordPress install? StationPro isn't BuddyPress compatible, Platform is our first theme with that feature. Although, it might be possible to make it compatible with a little elbow grease...

phlop04

Thanks for the reply, Yes I have deep integrated my users and database. Everything works together as it should. The coloring issue is odd because it works on Black(Default) and Blue, but not the others. I'm open to suggestions regarding buddypress. I have it "functional" inside StationPro, but can't get it to display on BBPress BaseStation.

cmunns

Phillip, I believe the issue is that the pro.css stylesheet doesn't get loaded in the forum. I believe if you add `` just above this `<?php if (pagelinesforum('customcss')):?>` in the bbPress header.php file it should fix this.