Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Open Source?

3 posts in this topic

Dear Pageliners, has there been or will there be a change in Pagelines' Open Source commitment? DMS2 looks great, but I can't see anything on Github anymore. Good luck with the launch, I look forward to new features and new clarity!

Yours faithfully, Jan.

Hi Jan,

DMS 1.x was Open Source, DMS 2.x isn't. DMS is still available for free via, but the DMS branch and all DMS related code base, is now closed and unavailable via GitHub.

1 person likes this

Hence the dramatic decline in quality ...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Saving templates
      By Jackey+
      All of a sudden my install fails to save a page as a template. It throws this error:
      Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'post' of null
      Any idea what is wrong here?
    • DMS2 an "App Aware" theme?
      By vanessabt+
      Hi,  I am looking at bringing on a new client that we are doing a website redesign for.  Ideally I would like to use pagelines for this but we are also going to be potentially using phonegap to build a corresponding mobile app for the client and connecting it through the AppPresser core plugin to wordpress.  One of the conditions in order to do this is that the chosen theme that is installed in wordpress and that the website uses is an "app aware" theme.  Do you know if dms is an "app aware" theme?  I need to confirm this upfront because there will be no time to redevelop the site if it does not work.  We have a tight timeframe to complete the site and then phase 2 will be the app.  Please advise.  Thank you.
    • Visibility on mobile - tags or code?
      By mikeeg8+
      Is there a quick way to show/hide things on mobile and desktops please, i.e. like a shortcode or similar?
      I've used a bit of code, but wondered if that was the mode elegant way - is there something built into a media box, for example that would give me a hide on desktop toggle?
      Thank you
    • DMS keeps on bugging out on my new site, plugins ahve been installed and css is correct, know idea why
      By Universal Web Design+
      Any help with identifying the error in dms please. can't seem to find anything 
    • Popovers cut off screen edge.
      By respectgb+
      I'm having problems with bootstrap popovers being cut off the edge of the browser. I'm using the latest version of dms (2.2) and this problem occurs on all browsers tested. Please can you let me know how we can fix this?