Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maui00wowi

Projects LUD No text in Lightbox

maui00wowi+    3
maui00wowi

There is no text in the lightbox portion of the projects. Not even the default-projects are working right.

-Mal

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi Mal,

This product is a third parry extension, I have bestrag the developer who will be able to assist you.

Please search our forums, before posting!

bestrag    22
bestrag

Thanks, Danny.

Please update to 1.2.2

Regards,

Bestrag

bestrag.net

professional dms plugins 

maui00wowi+    3
maui00wowi

Where can I find this update? I have 1.2.1 and there are no current updates available.

bestrag    22
bestrag

Not sure what the problem is. Plugin is updated correctly.

I'll contact Pagelines and get back with answer.

bestrag.net

professional dms plugins 

bestrag    22
bestrag

Still not sure why you couldn't update.

Anyway, new release (ver. 1.3) is out - compatible with both DMS 1.x and 2.0

Regards,

Bestrag

bestrag.net

professional dms plugins 

maui00wowi+    3
maui00wowi

Where do I find this update? Usually when a new update is released my dashboard will notify me. There is nothing available, all my plugins are up to date.

bestrag    22
bestrag

Hello, Mal.

I really don't understand why you don't get update notification. I've released another update (1.4.0) and other users didn't have any problems updating.

You can always do it manually, by downloading plugin from store and installing it again.

Regards,

Bestrag

bestrag.net

professional dms plugins 

• Similar Content

• ade55
      By ade55+
      How do I change the dimensions of the lightbox?

thanks
    • nadielp
      By nadielp+
      Hi,

The page displaying the problem is http://www.mojofuzz.net/finupdate/?page_id=58
      So there are two things going on and I am not sure if they are related directly but anyway...
      I set up the first item in a set and set an image by setting a featured mage.
      The box sets up but the text runs over the title using basic-master. 
      If I choose defaul-master the box displays correctly but then it insists on going to a light box view (regardless of what other settings I choose, like display single post). The lightbox would be fine except the text overlaps the image and it looks like hell. If the lightbox problem could be addressed I would be happy with using it. 
      Anyway, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
      Daniel

• mattesar
      By mattesar
      Hi,

I'm trying to make shortcodes display additional metas inside the single view (colorbox).

Apparently shortcodes do work, but it seems that the usual get_the_id or post->id etc don't fetch the single post ID correctly. 

Is there any simple way I can get the respective single post ID's, for the colorbox?

Thanks!
    • patsc
      By patsc
      Hi Bestrag,

I installed project luds and upload the projects using the zizzag template. Everything works fine but the lightbox is not showing correctly the post html.

I use Pagelines v.2.1.4 and the latest version of project LUD, also have installed people LUD.

It reads the <strong> tag but does read the <br> and all the content is in one paragraph. I tryed flushing the cache but didn't work.

This is the web http://tinkerlabs.hl238.dinaserver.com/?page_id=2

Thak you in advanced four your help!

Regards,
      Patricia
    • mattesar
      By mattesar
      Hi,

I set Projects LUD to open as a lightbox when clicked. I've experienced many instances of the featured image overlapping with the project title - usually on tablets/smartphones.

I still want to keep the featured images, just not display them in single view. Is there any way to do that? I'm comfortable with editing the plugin files, if that's what is needed.

Thanks!