Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

reformedmedia

ibox custom images

reformedmedia

Can you help me to figure out how to change the icons?

I uploaded the image into the custom image section in the ibox setup section and saved it, but it didn't show up where the icon appears once I reloaded it

I added custom classes to each of the five ibox sections, and tried overriding the css to show the image, but nada. 

I thought the custom image would automatically appear, perhaps I'm not doing something. Any help?

Here is the icon I want to add over one of the 5 iboxes: brazil icon

This is the site I'm designing: http://presbyterianmissions.org/pmu

Thanks!

James B

Hi there,

Have you set the ibox media type to images in the drop down? If it's set to icons still it will load the icons even though you've uploaded an image.

http://screencast.com/t/rKkXk3aQIl

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

reformedmedia

Hi James,

Thanks for your help. I changed the ibox media type, although nothing appeared in the graphic area. 

I searched the forum, but nothing came up that could help me. What do I need to do for the image to appear now that the ibox media type is set to image? I have the icon images loaded for each ibox section. 

Thanks for your help.

Danny

Would it be possible for you to record the issue, you can use an app called Jing, it allows you to record your screen.

Also, can you provide a link to the site and also enabled DMS debug mode ~ DMS Toolbar > Settings > Advanced.

Please search our forums, before posting!

reformedmedia

Hi Daniel,

I'll give it a try. the link to the site is in my first post.

Thanks, I'll try to post again soon.