Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How to clone a gallery and move it to a different page?

2 posts in this topic

I have made a gallery with links to many different photos. I realize now I would like to place this gallery on a different page. It seems the only way to do this is to start from scratch on the new page and make the gallery all over again. Is there an easy way to save or clone a gallery and put in on a new page?

Hi Tom,

How did you create the Gallery in the first place ?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Future Request
      By hibbsy78+
      One thing I'd really like to see asap is a gallery plugin the same as multigram in DMS. Actually I'd like to see Multigram replicated for instagram feed but also another version for standard media.
      I haven't found a plugin in wordpress that looks as good as this anywhere!
    • Change color of Masonic Gallery
      By hrachovec
      How do I change the rollover color of the images in a masonic gallery? Currently it's a blue and I can't quite see in the CSS where this is. Here's the page with gallery.
      Thanks! R
    • Masonic Gallery - Sort elements by title
      By GregPf
      Hi all,
      Is there a way to sort posts in the masonic gallery by title (alphabetically) instead of by post date or randomly?
      Our gallery contains nearly 200 posts that are created & updated automatically with info from our database, so changing the post dates to get the desired order is out of the question.
      Thank you,
    • Masonic Gallery - Mobile (iOS iPhone 4S)
      By david84rl
      Hey everyone, I'm using DMS 2.1.4 and I’m currently working on a blog website and everythings "fine" except for mobile on one page. That page: is messed up on mobile, I’m testing with safari on iPhone 4S (320×480).
      I’ve put the background-color to red on the elements that need to be in line (2 posts per row). Looks like there’s a problem with the width of columns or something like that, I’ve been looking and trying for 5 hours and still found nothing. If you could help me find a solution, that’d made my day. Tell me if you need more info.
      here's my css for now:
      @media screen and (max-device-width: 480px){    #masonicumnacb9 ul .span3{     background-color:red;     width:115px;     height:115px;     display:inline-block;     position:relative;     transform:none;   }   }   Thanks a lot guys
    • Gallery plugin page doesn't render but shortcode in a page does
      By nfp1900
      More of a question. If I install this pretty standard gallery plugin and add the images then 'view gallery' the page generated doesn't load the DMS editor - it looks all messed up The only way is to add a shortcode in the postloop (I haven't tried to use the nextbox with this). I would have thought the gallery is simply behaving as a custom post type but I'm not sure why it breaks DMS?