Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tdawson1

How to clone a gallery and move it to a different page?

tdawson1    0
tdawson1

I have made a gallery with links to many different photos. I realize now I would like to place this gallery on a different page. It seems the only way to do this is to start from scratch on the new page and make the gallery all over again. Is there an easy way to save or clone a gallery and put in on a new page?

-Tom

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi Tom,

How did you create the Gallery in the first place ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• cstudio
      By cstudio
      How do I control the lightbox effect on the plugin "popthumbs"?  On mobile, it opens up much to small then when expanded it opens to large.  I would like to control the the lightbox to like 90% of the viewer window but I can't figure out how/where to control that.
      Site example

Thx
    • FRevi
      By FRevi+
      I am trying to achieve a gallery (Envira Gallery plugin) that spans the full width of a page, within Platform 5 theme. Can't figure it out.
      The page should look roughly like this: www.frankrevi.photography/envira/favorites-2 (maybe minus the title, that's another story). This is a standalone gallery page and not part of my site. Nothing links to it.
      But instead it is this on the real page: www.frankrevi.photography/favorites.
      Currently I have the gallery in a Pagelines Framework Content section. My framework content wrap is set to unwrapped full width. I'm using all 12 columns. In Pagelines Settings, my Layout/Nav Content Width is set to 100%.
      How can I get the gallery on the real page URL to be the full page width please?
    • hibbsy78
      By hibbsy78+
      One thing I'd really like to see asap is a gallery plugin the same as multigram in DMS. Actually I'd like to see Multigram replicated for instagram feed but also another version for standard media.
      I haven't found a plugin in wordpress that looks as good as this anywhere!
      https://www.hibbslupustrust.org/instagram/

• hrachovec
      By hrachovec
      Hello:

How do I change the rollover color of the images in a masonic gallery? Currently it's a blue and I can't quite see in the CSS where this is. Here's the page with gallery.

http://testing002.compoundeyedesign.com/

Thanks! R
    • GregPf
      By GregPf
      Hi all,

Is there a way to sort posts in the masonic gallery by title (alphabetically) instead of by post date or randomly?

Our gallery contains nearly 200 posts that are created & updated automatically with info from our database, so changing the post dates to get the desired order is out of the question.

Thank you,
      -G