Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jennalyn11

Multiple header images

jennalyn11

I want to put a different header image on each page. I would have used Featured Branding from the PAgelines stores preiously. How can this be done with DMS? 

James B

Hi there, in DMS add a media box into the header to house your logo.

In the settings set a global header which will act as a fallback.

On the left hand side you'll see an option for global/local for this section. http://screencast.com/t/NJSwwI3H6LF1

On the other pages, go to each one and in the local tab, change the images for what you want to appear on that page and save. Any pages without a local option saved will use the global.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

jennalyn11

That's great thanks! 

jennalyn11

Really blonde question and my apologies if it's really straight forward, how you I add a local tab to my page to edit this? 

greenfly

ARe you using DMS 1 or DMS2 ?

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

jennalyn11

DMS 2 with Flatten as the Child theme