Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

abuzzelli

remove padding on mobile view

abuzzelli

This site I'm working on: http://www.sewickleycemetery.com/2014/

I need to remove extra padding from the tagline and donate text on the top of the site in mobile view. I've added this code, but it's not working. Any ideas why? Thanks!

.mobile .donate-button  {
padding-top: 0px;
}

.mobile .header-tagline {
padding-top: 0px;
}

James B

Hi there,

How are you implementing the donate text, it looks like it just a text box at the moment on the site you've linked, not an actual button. Also there's no class set for it, have you set the donate-button in a styling class field somewhere?

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

abuzzelli

James, the donate text is just a text box and not an actual button yet. I assigned a custom class in DMS, see screenshot. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

James B

Hi there,

Ok in your standard css I see

.donate-button {
    color: #44943B;
    font-size: 1.5em;
    font-weight: bold;
    padding-top: 80px;
}

You have pro tools active on the site? That's what includes the browser specific classes.

If that's active and .mobile still isn't taking affect try the following,

@media (max-width: 767px) {
.donate-button {
    padding-top: 0;
}
}

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

abuzzelli

That did the trick! Thanks James :)