Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Detect Current Post: Flipper, Post Featured Image

1 post in this topic

Both of the things I'm trying to do involve being able to detect the current post.

1. I'm attempting to use the flipper as a related posts area. All features work great (I love the meta fields functions), but I need it to not include the current post. I found a similar issue on the forum ( but the answers were not helpful.

2. When the current post shows the featured image, it links to itself. This is confusing and unnecessary in terms of user experience. The post loop clearly recognizes that the title should no longer be linked if it's a single post -- can the image do the same?

I'd prefer to make these changes through Pagelines Customize PHP -- I want to avoid making edits that will conflict with future updates.

Thanks in advance. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Flipper suggestion: DMS2 aspect ratio for fast switching from DMS2 to PL5
      By janpeeters+
      I would like to suggest the following… The new PL5 Flipper has different aspect ratio's then the previous DMS2 version. To facilitate fast switching/rebuilding from DMS2 to PL5 I would suggest adding a third aspect ratio option which is the same as DMS2. 
      Thanks, Jan
    • cannot instal Flipper 5.0.6
      By micstepl+
      cannot Inntal Flipper 5.0.6 neither,nor
      form Extensions SHOP tells me that directory already exists (dös not eckst) when looking by FTP access as direct download: cannot Inntal Flipper 5.0.6 download not starting just stuck
    • Full width featured image
      By opwolken+
      I'm wondering if it's possible to apply the featured image to a page's canvas area?
      I would like to have the featured image in a canvas on the matching page.
    • how to create the "Team" page with flipper?
      By g4br
      In the sample page has two links:
      and other members. I am unable to do this step by step with the flipper plugin.
      It has a help?
    • Hide Flipper Thumbnails?
      By frakture
      Hi there, wondering if there is a way to hide or turn off the flipper thumbnails, so all you have are the blog titles (and dates)? I've searched and haven't seen this question asked before. Thanks!