Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dibujopalabras

200puntos de Karma.

dibujopalabras
Soy suscriptor y tengo un usuario Plus quisiera tener mis 200puntos de Karma.
En el enlace: 

Nos indican que...

Good news! All the amazing people that were Plus customers and have successfully made the transition to Pro members are going to receive a special gift from PageLines.

We’re going to be giving all Plus members 200  as of this week. We’ll also be giving Plus members access to any extensions they had access to via PageLines Plus, once we successfully port them to DMS Karma Extensions.

Pero solo tengo 30 puntos Karma.

batman

Hi dibujopalabras

Please, you need to send email to

hello @ pagelines dot com 

with this requirement

;)

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...

dibujopalabras

Hello Batman. Thanks for your answer.

KNOW MORE WAYS TO GET KARMA POINTS?

:D

greenfly

I responded to both your emails regarding this earlier so you should have the answers you need. 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

dibujopalabras

ok Gracias

greenfly

no problem

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"