AnyLoop Anyloop grid width

1 post in this topic

Hello, I am using anyloop on my home page. I want it to be small and just show the excerpt and title so I've chosen the grid setting. I have tried 300px, 400px, 500px in the 'Post Width (Grid Mode Only)' but it doesn't change. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Ability to consistently remove 12-column gutter
      By janpeeters+
      Sorry, I got lost in trying to explain my problem properly. I deleted the contents of this post but can't delete the post itself. I'll report back if I've gotten to the bottom.
    • grid function gone within post
      By micstepl+
      the grid function is gone within post!
      all workarounds within PL5 are not possible!!!
      cloning of containers from outsinde > to inside a post/page content do not work container-work within post/page content does not work (same as used outside) DMS bootstrap grid has gone
    • boxes and sidebar floating outside global content width
      By liberatedspaces
      My site ( started having a couple of weird problems on my home page all of a sudden, without me doing anything. It's run on the latest version of Pagelines Framework.
      1. My Facebook widget that is set to the secondary sidebar to the right of the page content (the info and Open Table widget) is dropping down into the box section
      2. The box section below the content is no longer conforming to the global content width set to 960px in the Site Option Layout Editor and stretching out to the edge of the browser on both sides.
      Any help would be much appreciated!

• Width won't change
      By John Olsson
      The screen width of the layout won't stick, it just goes back to "default", tried everything, bot nothing works, not even fullscreen och other choices when i drag the container.
      It doesn't matter if I change the layout presets, as seen in the attach screenshot.
      I have all the latest themes/plugins, etc..
      This is across all my sites.. about 40 of them.. all..
    • Grid does not work on Chrome
      By balfred1345
      I spent a couple of hours yesterday working with Testimonials, and have found that there is a problem in Grid mode with Chrome. 
      Please see the screenshot here:
      I've set it up to be in two columns, but it will only show as one column as you can see in the screenshot. This is not the case in Firefox. I'm using the most recent version of Chrome for Mac. 
      The screen width that I'm working with on my monitor is 1915px, so... plenty wide to show two columns.
      Please let me know if there is a fix for this.