How do I change the font on my Disqus comments?

4 posts in this topic

I installed Disqus for comments, and I want to change the font and the font size.
I tried to add a line in Custom Code section like this but nothing changes.
.dsq-comment-message { font-size: 90%; font-family:'MalgunGothic',Helvetica, sans-serif; } 
Could anyone can help me?
Thanks in advance.

So i can't change my font! Now I know why every Disqus comment section had the same style.

Thank you batman.

Good job Batman

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Disqus Comments Not Working
      By photomom86+
      I have installed and activated the disqus comments plugin and no matter what I do the comments will not show up on my posts. Is this a know glitch with disqus and pagelines?
    • Comments on Blog Posts
      By amb62137
      Is there an issue with using Disqus and PageLines?
      I am having a hard time enabling comments on my blog posts page. I think they may be there, but I can't figure out why there isn't an "Add Comment" link anywhere. If I click on the individual blog post link, the comments are there. But on the main Blog Page itself, they aren't.
      I have also tried disabling Disqus and using the WordPress comments system but no luck either way.
      Please let me know if you might have a solution!
      Here is my blog site:
    • Disqus Issues (Comments Count And More)
      By creatov
      I've an issue with the Disqus plugin. Hope you can give any hint to solve the issue, this is a little weird.

The counter of the comments is 0 even if there are comments. See example

There the counter is zero »

But there are comments »

If I disable the disqus plugin (and clean the cache etc) there are NO comments showed »

But the comments are in the article, see »

I do really not know anymore what is causing this issue and I'm now stuck in the middle. I cannot disable Disqus: I prefer to use this plugin, but the counter has to work. But disabling is causing the comments to disappear.

Hope you can help me out.