Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RiverRat

Viewer Theme - Shelf

RiverRat

Hi I am trying to get rid of the space on top of the shelf. Not having much luck. Any ideas. Thanks http://buff.ly/1l1dVlL

greenfly

The shelf section has a title and a subtitle but you haven't put anything in these areas. You would need to hide these to reclaim the space. 

you can do this by adding the following to your CSS - please note though you will have to remove this if you want to add a title or sub title. 

.shelf-wrap .title, .shelf-wrap .subtitle {
  display:none;
}

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

RiverRat

Thank you that worked

greenfly

No problem - glad that worked for you. 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"