Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jonesvirtualassistant

feature-upgrade help, css

jonesvirtualassistant

My client used Platform to setup and run a very simple site. On the version she has, "Edit css" is available under Appearance". I have now setup a subdirectory site using multisites and that "Edit css" option is not available when I activate the theme on that site. What do we need to do to have that option? I see your warning against editing the css file.

After seeing the possibilities, I'll look forward to trying Framework and DMS, but we don't need that here. Custom css is the only additional feature we need. 

greenfly

Make sure you are suing the latest version of the Platform Pro software. you can get the latest version from the PageLines Github page where it is now available as an open source project  here https://github.com/pagelines/platformpro

I strongly recommend moving to a more up to Framework Or DMS as Platform is no longer supported and more issues will be found with Platform that cannot be fixed due to changing web architecture. 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

• Similar Content

• Kedark
      By Kedark+
      Hello, I need help. Can and how to do it. I need to add more page appearance templates (page attributes). At the moment it's default and FRAMEWORK A, FRAMEWORK B etc. I need to add two more. How can I do this.
      Unfortunately, I did not find such a thread on the forum.
      Regards
      Radoslaw
    • ideascurator
      By ideascurator+
      Hello Pagelines,   I no longer use pagelines services. I have deactivated the automatic annual payment. But it already charged to my credit card. Since I cancelled my contract before the end, Can I request to refund?
    • Anthony King
      By Anthony King+
      Hello,
      I am wanting to know what the status of the Pagelines Platform.
      I have noticed that there has been absolutely no updates on Platform 5 for over 8 months.
      Please tell me you haven't gone off on another tangent and going to build the next great solution
      and then leave all of us to have to completely rebuild our sites like we did for
      Pagelines, then DMS, then Pagelines Platform.
      I like what you build, but what you need to do is build one product and then make it better, rather than 
      abandoning it and building something else.
      You haven't done anything for so long that even WordPress is providing a warning.
      "Warning: This plugin has not been tested with your current version of WordPress."
      So what is the Status. I mean if I am going to pay a monthly fee for a product, I don't want to pay for one
      that is no longer being supported. You have a great product, I'm not bashing it, I'm just wondering what 
      your next move is because I have business decisions to make for myself, and whether of not this is something
      I should stick with.

Please be kind enough to respond.

Thank You,
      Anthony