Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jacobtippett

Question about Scroll Nav

jacobtippett

I am having a little---a lot of trouble getting the Scroll Nav section I just purchased to work as I saw it done on the site.

I am trying to get it to act as one page scroll navigation, but can only get it to scroll from one section to one section, not from one "page" to another page.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Jacob

James B

Hi Jacob, I've moved your thread in to the store products forum so the product author can advise further for you.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

bestrag

Hello, Jacob.

Not sure that I understand.

Scroll Nav is one page scrolling menu. That means that it can be used for vertical navigation between different portions of a page. Plugin also provides possibility to add one external link.

For navigation between different pages, NavBar or similar can be used.

Please provide more info and/or link (screenshot), so that I can assist you.

Regards,

Bestrag

bestrag.net

professional dms plugins 

jacobtippett

Thanks James B!

bestrag, I think that is why I'm confused.

http://beta.surgilum.com

When I put the "scroll-header" into different styling classes of new section areas, it adds navigation for it and allows for it to scroll to that section of the page, but it does not make each individual section a separate portion of the page where only that section area is showing when its specific navigation is clicked.

Does that make sense?

jacobtippett

Everything is starting to make sense now, haha. Thank you bestrag, I would love to know when that plugin comes out.

bestrag

:)

Three new plugins should be released 'till the end of the month.

This plugin (working title Brener) is planned right after them.

I'll be happy to inform you as soon as it gets ready for store.

best regards,

Bestrag

bestrag.net

professional dms plugins 

• Similar Content

• Bleuy
      By Bleuy+
      How can I get support on pagelines DMS? The product isn't that old and my skeleton themes aren't working and I can't get support in the same way? 
    • Bleuy
      By Bleuy+
      I have a number of legacy websites that are running on the above version of Pagelines DMS, where the template has stopped working. I am using a skeleton theme to all of them. What do I need to do to rectify this.

• Anthony King
      By Anthony King+
      It is with much sorrow that I have to say goodbye to a product that had such great potential.
      There has been no acknowledgement from anybody as to whether or not Pagelines will continue
      or even if they are going to hand it over to someone that would keep the project going. I can't
      keep shelling out money every month to a company that either no longer exists or has chosen to 
      abandoned their customer base. Well it has been a nice 5 years.