Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rijans

DMS Editor Keeps Loading

rijans    5
rijans

I recently changed my webhost. After restoring everything, I found DMS isn't working(Though it was working for a while in the new host) . I deleted everything, reinstalled, re-updated...but still always it keeps loading >>

Here's what happening all time >> http://screencast.com/t/Be6pkCgW4kMq

It's stuck in loader!

Site: Techgainer.com

.....Being a code noob, I want highest control as much as possible! What a mismatch! ......

.......Feeling Rockstar with DMS! .......

....I believe there's nothing like DMS....

rijans    5
rijans

Disabling all plugins make this work!

I'll let you guys know which plugin made this issue.....

• Like 1

.....Being a code noob, I want highest control as much as possible! What a mismatch! ......

Danny    1,327
Danny

Thanks for informing us the issue has been resolved.

Please search our forums, before posting!

rijans    5
rijans

Danny

Finally found the cause of the issue! Any plugin that loads "Head JS" (don't know about this!) makes this problem.

Such plugin devs said, it will make my site faster, so I used it. BTW after deactivating it, DMS editor again loads as before!

Such plugin example>> http://wordpress.org/plugins/headjs-loader/

And sorry for the late reply!

greenfly    230
greenfly

thank you for the update 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

rijans    5
rijans

but is this a bug or confliction?

batman    389
batman

Hi rijans

This is a plugin problem, you can see that in the plugin page 

"Last Updated: 2013-1-25"

Make sure your plugins are all up to date and fully compatible with last WordPress version . If they're out of date (usually more than 3 months old) there's a chance they can conflict with others or with WordPress itself. I strongly suggest checking all your plugins every month.

;)

• Like 1

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...

greenfly    230
greenfly

wise words from batman

• Like 1

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

• Similar Content

• sblentlinger
      By sblentlinger
      Hi, I recently had a client complain that one of our blog posts (www.paylinedata.com/payments/irs-releases-proposed-new-1099-k-form/) was broken.  The footer is stuck in the middle of the screen.  I can confirm that this does not happen on any other page, but I assume the problem occurs for any of our blog posts.  He sent this screen shot:

[attachment=1933:Screen Shot 2014-01-29 at 12.48.46 PM.png]

I have not been able to replicate this issue on my end, so I am wondering if you have any thoughts or ideas?  He is running OS X 10.5.8 and Safari 5.0.6.  
    • pglnhere
      By pglnhere
      My dms tool bar just stop working. It won't move and I no longer have the option to remove or add anything. What do I do?
    • jdaitkins
      By jdaitkins
      When trying to make progress on my site today, all changes were subjected to what appeared to be a "saving" process that never seemed to end. When I hit "publish" and "refresh" the changes had not been saved. I decided to quit for the day, thinking something was going on with Pagelines' servers or something. Tonight I sit down and I am still encountering the same frustrating problem. Not able to make any progress in getting this thing online. I need to sell some books!