Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

redstate

Adding subhead slide text under Headlines/Main text on RevSlider

redstate    0
redstate

I have added Headlines using the Home page RevSlider slide text but don't know how to move a couple of them slightly up or down, plus want to add subhead text beneath the Headlines and I don't understand how. What should I do?

See http://americansendingabuse.org

greenfly    230
greenfly

redstate"] how did @[member="batman's suggestion work for you? 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

• Similar Content

• Claudio
      By Claudio+
      I have a problem with the typography settings. I set the H1 class with "font-weight: 300;" (Very thin weight), and "font-size: 50px;" (To have considerable evidence of my problem). Unfortunately, as you can see on the screenshots, those setting don't have any incidence on the site, Infact in the home page editor there is a trial title called "Text test", bold, and 26 px approximatly sized.
      Why the typography settings are not transposed on the site? Where I wrong?

• carl
      By carl+
      Trying to convert a site over to PL5 from DMS2. Can we use revslider? Can any portion of DMS2 be editable or imported through PL5?
      I'm trying to wrap my head around the new PL5 os, but things have changed so much it like learning a new software. I DO like the new UI! Great job.
    • John Olsson
      By John Olsson+
      I have a problem with the regular textbox in pl5, in this case, the text goes in that container, but it will hide som of the text, as if the container itself won't fit?
      Is this some kind of bug or have I done something stupid, never happend before with pl5 doh, can I do something smart about it?
      Version: Version 5.0.108
      Look here: www.gastronova.co56.se

• jennajonesdesign
      By jennajonesdesign+
      Hi Guys, 
      I just went live with this site. http://bikenet.org/
      I can see the video background in Firefox, Chrome and IE on my computer as well as my husband's computer and my phone. So I am not able to see any problem. 
      But, my client says she cannot see the video background in Chrome?? Any ideas? 
      Let me know. Thanks!

Jenna
    • Bleuy
      By Bleuy+
      Problem: Full Screen Revslider content runs off the screen on mobile devices (particularly calls to action buttons).  I've used the <br> to break up the text, however the call to action buttons run off the screen.  Therefore without making the fix too technical (and I can see some VERY technical resolutions on here) my client just wants to simple centre justify the text when being viewed on a mobile device.  
      Any ideas on how best to achieve this in a simple, non too technical way?
      Thanks very much in advance