Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

n2loping

Issue with Boxes

n2loping

I am having difficulty changing some of the features with boxes on my website.  When I change the number of boxes per row, the number of boxes per row on the site remains the same.  It doesn't seem to matter if I go fewer or more, the boxes remain at two.  The boxes are on the blog page and I've tried changing the setting on the Boxes option on the Blog section of the Page Options.  I've tried changing the setting on the Boxes option on the Site defaults section of the Page Options.  I've tried changing the maximum number of boxes and leaving it blank.  I've tried different image placement options.  Finally, I messed around a little bit with the CSS but still couldn't get it to change.  I figured it must be a padding issue as I'm using larger images, however, when I select only one box per row this wouldn't be a problem, yet it still doesn't change.  Please help.

My site is www.firstbaptistov.org.  I'm using the latest version of Wordpress and Pagelines 2.4.4.

Thanks,

- Mark

Danny

Hi Mark,

Can you disable all active plugins and see if this resolves your issue. If that doesn't resolve your issue, can you contact our helpdesk and provide them with the following please.

* A link to this topic

* A link to the site in question

* Provide them with your admin username and password

hello at pagelines dot com

Please search our forums, before posting!

n2loping

Hello Danny, thanks for the assistance but I solved it.  I thought I was using a blog page but I was actually using a template.  I was able to change the settings on the page's meta.  It's all working now.

James B

Glad you managed to get everything working, thank you for updating the thread and letting us know.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B