Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

colbystream

Changes don't appear to be saving

colbystream

Here's a screenshot of a change I'm trying to make. Notice the right sidebar. I've pressed "Publish" several times to make sure the change is saved. When I refresh the page, though, the sidebar has jumped back to the bottom. Take a look at: arcadianporch.com/blog

What's going on?

Here's the screenshot:

Screen-Shot-2014-03-14-at-2.56.35-PM.png

James B

In addition to the above, have you added any css which effects the margins/widths/padding of either the sidebar or main content area as this can also cause this effect.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

colbystream

The problem seems to be (and this seems like something that shouldn't cause a problem to me -- but I'm no expert) that I had a column within a column. Once I removed the column within my first column, it worked fine.

Thanks everyone for your input! May not have found the problem without your input.

James B

Interesting, technically a column section shouldn't be able to go inside of another column section. I'm glad you've got it working again, if you notice it happening again please let us know.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B