Navigation bar text sizing problems

27 posts in this topic

Thanks for the info, i'll let them know! 

thank you all! 

No Problem - hope they can get this resolved :) 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• navbar in mobile view
      By micstepl+
      make NavBars (each) choose-able, to break in mobile view "above content" OR "below content"
    • DMS 2 Navbar menu repeats in hamburger mode
      By nizami+
      Using navbar section with correctly configured WP menu to display main navigation at 
      All fine in desktop viewport. Menu displays twice in hamburger mode. How to fix this please? 

• Scroll Nav in Safari not properly sticking to NavBar
      By janpeeters+
      I'm using the Scroll Nav extension on It works mostly great but in Safari 9.0.1 it jumps too high when it sticks. Firefox and Chrome latest versions work just fine in the current setup.
      So I'm wondering if the developer of the plugin is around to give me a clue as to how to fix this? I've thought of using the CSS Classes of the Pagelines Pro plugin but couldn't find a way to get it working.
      Thanks for any suggestions.

• Change NavBar Menu alignment and font size
      By saur0+
      Hi, I have managed to change the size of the navbar logo to 75px, but I now want to change the size of the font on the menu (20px) and align the menu vertically to the bottom (so it is in line with the bottom of the logo image). I've been playing around with the CSS but can't seem to get it right, if anyone could give me some pointers it would be much appreciated. 
      The site is if you want to take a look at the source. 

• NavBar Parent links not clickable
      By greatthingsllc
      I have used the NavBar (Content Width) with blue background color selected.   The Parent Links are not clickable, only the child links.   I have tried with "Activate DropDown on Hoover" both selected and unchecked. 
      Only the NAVI (Content Width) allows the parent links to be clickable, but you can not select a background color.    The background color is a requirement from the end user.