Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

anikonpro

Duplicate Nav Menu

anikonpro

I published a site http://www.prophotoservices.net/pagelines I am happy with the look on desktop but when you load it onto a mobile device the nav menu duplicates even when I have no links programmed into one of them. Why?   I took the header menu down but this changes the look of the site and I am not fond of it.  Was this a glitch?

James B

Hi there, can you please enable the menu you've deactivated so we can see exactly what you mean on the live site. In the mobile layout you should get a button which activates a mobile menu on the side of the site. Where is the duplicated nav appearing?

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

anikonpro

Done.  I took the top menu and saved it to a blank empty nav profile.  The header is set to norm.  i was wanting the black bar to contrast the white....

James B

Ah i see what you mean now. Ok try adding the following to your custom css panel and saving. Then refresh and check on your mobile version.

.section-navbar.fixed-top .nav-btn-navbar {display:none !important;}

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

anikonpro

I don't know code.  Where is that?

James B

Hi there, the css panel is in your DMS control panel - http://screencast.com/t/D7TwKz75

James B