Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Poppy Poppy showing "Error: Message body empty" when sending...

4 posts in this topic

I've ran in to some mysterious problems with poppy over at my website

When someone sends an email through poppy they just get the message "Error: Message body empty", even if they've filled out everything in the poppy popup.

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Hi there, I've just tested poppy and the messages I've sent have come through to me fine. Are you using the latest edition of the plugin 1.4? If you disable all other plugins leaving poppy active does it change the message at all?

Problem solved, I turned off a couple of plugins from WPMUDEV and it worked - I will return with more info on which plug that caused the error.

Excellent, glad you got it working, thank you for updating the thread.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Customizing Poppy form
      By emilyf+
      Is there a way to customize the contact us form that Poppy uses?
      At the very least, I would like the e-mail to indicate which page on our website that the form was submitted from. Ideally, I would turn it into a 3 or 4 question form with a radio button or two (beyond the basic text area block). Any ideas about how I could accomplish this?
    • Poppy in Salesbar
      By gregory.guz+
      So basically my question is if I can add Poppy contact form to the Salebar button link without any additional codding?
    • Poppy Error: Could not instantiate mail function.
      By mogulskier9
      I keep getting the following error when testing out the Poppy mail function on my site at:
      I've used Poppy previously on other sites with no problem, so not sure what the issue is.  I've tried different emails, deleting and reuploading plugin, and the usual steps.  Based on some of the other forum threads, I'm wondering if this is something on the server side that I need to fix (permission issue?). Any help is greatly appreciated, and if there's an alternative to Poppy that anyone recommends, please let me know!
    • Poppy Contact Form
      By jorgepereiraok
      Hello,    I wonder which way to insert the email contact in the Poppy Contact Form plugin .  Well from what I saw just enter the shortcode and the button now starts to work, but how do I know where you're going emails that are written by this plugin?
    • Poppy "giant font-awesome envelope" Not displaying
      By mistrmint+
      The poppy envelope using "[poppy type="i" class="icon-envelope icon-4x"] [/poppy]" just displays a rectangular block.
      Site :
      Look in footer section.