Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

frakture

Flipper date

frakture

For some reason, the dates on my Flipper posts (on my homepage of www.frakture.com) are not correct. They are all the same - but when you open a post, you see the correct date. I have [post_date] in the Flipper Meta box. Thoughts? 

batman

Hi frakture

I´m not sure but...

Please, you can try to clean the cache plugin if you have one installed.

If you have the caching option in DMS Pro Tools, you could deactivate  and see if that resolves the issue.

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...

James B

I've not been able to recreate this in the flipper section, so I would also think its related to section caching as well. Please let us know if Batman's solution above has any effect.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

frakture

I have no cache plugin installed - and I checked the section cache in the Pro Tools and that was not activated. (I tried activating it and deactivating it and it did nothing.)

frakture

I just ended up deleting the section and putting it back in there and the dates seem to have resolved themselves. Weird... thx for the help!

James B

I'm glad you got it working again, thank you for updating the thread and reporting. We've not seen that happen before so will keep an eye out.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

batman

Hi bcote

Yes, please you open your own topic

;)

batman

Thanks !