Sign in to follow this  
sanjibm108gmailcom

Having a drop down menu in the home tab on the navigation bar

sanjibm108gmailcom

Hi, On my navigation bar at the top, I have enabled the drop down option which shows the pages underneath each tab, when the cursor is placed over the relevant tab. However, under the home tab it doesn;t show any pages which I have underneath it. Is there anyway I can have the drop down feature on the home tab too? Thanks Sanjib

cmunns

You could use an alternate menu built with the WP3.0 menu system. This should give you the control you need.

sanjibm108gmailcom

sorry i didn;t follow.. how do I access the alternate menu? thanks

lakey

Hey, I'm having this problem too. I made a few changes to the site and noticed the dropdowns had gone missing, but I still have dropdowns enabled. What should I be checking here? Is it a bug? Cheers, c.

sanjibm108gmailcom

I have WP3.0 but I get this message - The current theme does not natively support menus, but you can use the ???Custom Menu??? widget to add any menus you create here to the theme??™s sidebar. I have whitehouse pro 3.01 installed..

lakey

Thanks, good walkthrough and I've created the nested menus, and made sure 'dropdowns enabled' is ticked. But the dropdowns still aren't appearing. Any other clues?

lakey

Hey, my dropdowns / arrows have reappeared. I deactivated the leenk.ne and Smooth Gallery plugins, and that seems to have done the job, so not sure if there's some kind of conflict there. Cheers, c.

cmunns

Chris, Definitely a plugin conflict then. Sanjib, Try updating to the latest WHP version.

sanjibm108gmailcom

Hi The latest WHP version I have is 3.01 which isn;t giving me the navigation menu option in the custom menu, just the widget menu. please advise