Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mindfulstep

Templates - loading/refreshing

mindfulstep

Hi,

I'm having trouble applying my default template. 

I've created it, and selected 'apply globally'. I also have the default template selected for each of my pages. 

When I load other pages, the template features don't show up. When I go back to -pages- and manually reset the template to default and save it again, now the regions of the template show up but the local regions don't populate (ex: it shows the media box and the text box but no info in them). 

The only way I'm finding to full apply templates is to go to the dms and apply the template there - then the template and all of its features fully populate. Its nice that this works in the end, however its a pain in the **s to not be able to select and fully apply the template from the -pages- back end when creating a new page. 

Am I missing something?

(ps - I'm using the pro version but for some reason it wouldn't let me post in that part of the forum)

(pps - http://www.paulandrewsfinefurniture.com is the website I'm encountering this on) 

Thank you. 

Danny

Hi,

The ability to select and apply a template from the Wordpress Admin Dashboard > Pages area isn't available at this moment in time, this will be possible in an upcoming patch.

Also, when you use Local that means that those sections/options will only appear on that page. You should use Global or Type instead.

In regards to not being able to access the pro forums, please follow the instructions below.

1. Logout of the forums

2  Clear your browsers data i.e. cookies, history, cache etc...

3. Now login to your PageLines account by going here - http://pagelines.com/my-account/

4. This should sync your accounts.

5. Now login back into the forums and should be able to access the pro forums.

If this isn't the case, then its likely you have different email addresses in use. You will need to contact our helpdesk, who will be able rectify the issue.

hello at pagelines dot com

Please search our forums, before posting!

mindfulstep

Thanks for the update.

any idea on the timing for the patch? 

James B

Hi unfortunately we're not aware of any launch dates, as soon as this becomes available though it will be listed in the changelog for the update.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B