Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dmbauman

I can't seem to upload an image to my header

dmbauman

I've been trying to redesign my website. I placed a mediabox into the header and placed an image. It shows up fine until I refresh the page or check it online. It doesn't take. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Aires

Did you hit the publish button to make your changes live. 

ndTgvai.jpg

Visit iheartpagelines.com for the latest tutorials on PageLines related products.

dmbauman

Yeah, I did. For some reason, it won't stay :/

dmbauman

I can't seem to put anything into my header area. As soon as I publish and refresh... it's gone.  Any ideas??

James B

Are the images actually saving into the media gallery? If you check via the media tab are they still showing in there?

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

dmbauman

Yes, they are saving there. I actually ended up uploading the same image 4 times and they're all in the gallery.

James B

Strange, can we take a link to the live page.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B