Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

insatiableiam

Possibly to create a Parallax scrolling website with DMS?

insatiableiam

Lately I been browsing all sorts of inspiration and I came across one style that usually catches my interest, I am wondering if it's possible to set something like this up where the navigation brings you to the certain copy of the body when you click on it, making your whole entire website on one page which makes it clean and visible for all your content.

something like this http://www.naknak.me/

James B

Hi there, using the scrollbar section in DMS along with some full width section areas with an image background could create this type of effect.

The scrollnav allows you to put html anchors in the page that are triggered by the nav. You can see an overview of the scrollspy here, its on the old framework docs but the information is the same etc http://support.pagelines.me/docs/sections/scroll-spy/

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

insatiableiam

Is there a way to make the menu within the scroll spy appear only in the nav bar as my menu bar instead of on the page? Also is there a way to stylize the scroll spy bar? I want to remove the box hover from the title but cant seem to find it in the inspect element. I know it's a hover option.

James B

Hi there, can you send a link to the url you have the site on so we can look into the inspector.

Do you mean stop the scrollspy from becoming fixed and moving down with the page? So it just stays static at the top?

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B