Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sauronblue

Ibox customization full(er) options

sauronblue

I've seen a few posts relating to customizing Iboxes. The "use image" option seems flawed, as it leaves the white circle, with no option to remove or redesign it. I now have images in there, then a white circle, then my bg color. It looks weird, cuz the shadow of my image is cut off by the white circle, and the white surround is awkward. I would love to be able to drop the image with no frame to ruin the transparency layer.

Also, I see many posts about changing text or icon color, and though I have copy/pasted the code I've found into the class section, I can't get it to work. I guess this is "drag and drop for developers," but not only developers will be drawn to the drag n drop themes. Could someone please bless me with some code to drop in there to; affect frames, change text/icon colors, change fonts and any other common wishes for this area?

Many thanks!

Simon

I have an ibox image on a pure black background and see no 'halo' maybe share what settings you are using and perhaps link to the image you are using as well so we can test it ourselves.

http://screencast.com/t/kSdw2Dgwk

apcomputing

Here is my iBox code, my test site is at apcbackup.com

/*--iBox--*/
.ibox-wrapper .ibox-text h4 {
  color: #1E709A;;
  margin-bottom: 5px;
}

.ibox .ibox-desc {
  color:#999;
  margin-bottom: 1em;
}

.pl-contrast {
  background:#0DAAD8;
}

.ibox .ibox-media .ibox-icon-border.media-type-icon:hover {
  background:#fff;
}

.ibox .ibox-media .ibox-icon-border.media-type-icon:hover i {
  color: #0DAAD8;
}

/*--Icon Hover Effect--*/
.icon-linkedin-sign:hover{color:#0DAAD8;}
.icon-twitter-sign:hover{color:#0DAAD8;}
.icon-facebook-sign:hover{color:#0DAAD8;}
.icon-linux:hover{color:#0DAAD8;}
.icon-cloud-upload{color:#fff;}
.icon-windows{color:#fff;}
.icon-beer{color:#fff;}
.icon-exclamation-sign{color:#fff;}

greenfly

could we have a logon for your site with admin privileges and we can jump on and take a look at how you are doing this 

please send a link to this topic and the credentials to hello @ PageLines dot com

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"