Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rijans

A question with a styling class

rijans

I took a styling class from .img-rounded from http://docs.pagelines.com/tutorials/html-css-utilities and did put it in the "styling classes" section of "post loop" ...Will it work?

(though it didn't work)

How do I get it work? 

What I did >>> http://postimg.org/image/p8j4mxnrf/

What I wanted >> Rounded image beside excerpt

.....Being a code noob, I want highest control as much as possible! What a mismatch! ......

.......Feeling Rockstar with DMS! .......

....I believe there's nothing like DMS....

batman

Hi rijans

Please, you can try with 

img-rounded

Without the dot

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...

rijans

Hey! not working!

http://postimg.org/image/zc7uj34i3/

techgainer.com

.....Being a code noob, I want highest control as much as possible! What a mismatch! ......

batman

Hi 

You can post your CSS code please

For example

.img-rounded .attachment-thumbnail.wp-post-image, .entry_content img { border-radius: 50%;
 -webkit-border-radius: 50%; -moz-border-radius: 50%;}
I make a firebug probe and works fine

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...

rijans

I didn't think I have to add that css code too! BTW your code got my problem fixed!! U truely a "BatMan"!!!

Anyway, Where do I get the list of classes of DMS? 

Suppose I got the class .attachment-thumbnail.wp-post-image using chrome's inspect tool......but where do I get the name .entry_content img ?

James B

Hi there,

Unfortunately there's no list of classes for DMS, it's simply what you find in the inspector. The easiest way is to inspect the element but make the change live in the inspector using the css panel on the right hand side. Then you can see exactly which parts you're editing live on the screen and if your code is working. If it does then you can simply copy/paste it back into DMS.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

rijans

James B

Mostly got it!

James B

You'll be fine, its trial and error with css but using the code from the inspector on the right, making the edits inside the inspector then copying/pasting back is the best way to go :-)

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B