Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rijans

How to color or size control classy-border-top

rijans    5
rijans

How do I control the color or size of the border created by classy-border-top or suck kind? The one created by default is too close to be invisible! May be my PC monitor is not that capable :p

.....Being a code noob, I want highest control as much as possible! What a mismatch! ......

.......Feeling Rockstar with DMS! .......

....I believe there's nothing like DMS....

greenfly    230
greenfly

Do you have a link to your site? 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

rijans    5
rijans

.....Being a code noob, I want highest control as much as possible! What a mismatch! ......

greenfly    230
greenfly

You will be able to select this and make changes using firebug or your browser inspection tools.

Paste in the custom CSS into the custom code field in your visual editor. 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

rijans    5
rijans

Trying it!

rijans    5
rijans

Martin Davies, can't! Can you assist me with a sample css code?

greenfly    230
greenfly

@rljans - what code have you tried? let us know and we can see where you might have gone wrong.

rijans    5
rijans

No code I'v tried. Caz I don't know what code to use. And in this case, "inspect element" tool was not helpful for me! Another thing: I don't know css and php

greenfly    230
greenfly

I cannot recommend enough learning some CSS in order to get to grips with customising your sites. 

No code I'v tried. Caz I don't know what code to use. And in this case, "inspect element" tool was not helpful for me! Another thing: I don't know css and php

We cannot provide you with CSS code on demand. We cannot support you adding custom code or custom scripts. If you have added code to make changes then we can advise if you have done this incorrectly. 

Lots of people here have had to learn how to use CSS and are willing to learn from others and even pass on their knowledge. 

The best place to start is here http://www.codecademy.com/

Code Academy and other sites like this are free 

• Like 1

rijans    5
rijans

Thank you guys! 

Cheers

• Similar Content

• dougalperman
      By dougalperman+
      Hi there,
      I'm a big fan of Pagelines, and have been for years.
      I'm trying to control the size of video embeds and having some difficulty. I see that I can just paste the Vimeo video URL into the post and an embed widget will automatically appear, which is great. But the embed box created is much taller that the video (689 x 1000 pixels) so the content sits in the middle of a tall black box, which looks awkward.
      I tried using the full iFrame embed code from Vimeo, which solved the disproportionate embed frame size (or aspect ratio) issue, but despite specifying the dimensions I want (690 x 388), the videos displayed on the post are sized at 300 x 150 pixels.
      I can't work out how to change either.
      I'm using the latest version of Pagelines Framework (Pro) with the Agency them.
      Any help or advice very much appreciated.
      Thanks,
      Dougal
    • tkpagelines
      By tkpagelines+
      Hi there ,
      i would like to change the color of menu items on hover and the current menu item. Both should have the same color, but not the color given of the theme scheme.
      Any suggestions ? Maybe a css snippet ?

Thanks
    • mistrmint
      By mistrmint+
      Site : http://fireworxmedia.yourdemosite.co.za/
      I need to change the second menu items on hover to different colors.
      i.e factual needs to be blue on hover, fiction red on hover, etc. etc.
      then on the sub menu of factual, all need to hover blue with the main menu factual item staying as blue,
      and the sub menu of fiction needs to hover red with fiction item staying as red.
      etc. etc.

For the life of me I cannot figure it out.
    • Lucas
      By Lucas+
      Hi there! i was trying to increase the logo size and the font size on the Navi Bar. I've already read some other topics about this question, and let me tell you that i'm a little bit unexperienced on this topic. I don't know where exactly i have to insert the CSS code to modify this aspect. Here there is an screenshot of where i'm triying to add the code. Sorry for probably a very obvious question and thank you.

greetings!

• dawsonbarber
      By dawsonbarber+
      Under PageLines > Settings, it looks like the actual setting for the background image tile size is missing.