Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jan070

Login / Registration Page

jan070

Seen a few DMS sites with a login / account registration page.  My question is is there a plugin for this functionality or section I am not seeing on the backend?  I have had some luck in creating forms and tables with php for a login page but am a little clueless how to incorporate into DMS structure.  I would like to eventually have it so it resembles the front page of PayPal.  

James B

Hi there,

There isn't a membership section for DMS unfortunately, most clients will use a third party plugin for membership sites. Something like S2 member - http://www.s2member.com/

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

asialove
userpro is a nice plugin

ofekx

Hey, Just installed UserPro to my DMS2  but when I open the settings and try to change some of the fields, the whole window gets messed up... and all fields vanish ...
probably some code conflict. did it happen to you too? do you know how to solve it??

thank!